From:
Kimberly Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 01:37:35 -0400
Robert, so sorry to hear you had to make "that awful decision" but be
comforted, better to put them down then keep them alive and unhappy so WE can
be happy! I haven't lost a ferret yet, I'm a new ferret mom, but had to make
that decision two years ago for "Max" our twelve year old cocker spaniel! I
feel your pain, it was awful and really hard to let go, but far worse to keep
him alive to keep me happy. Max is still greatly missed, but much happier and
heathier the same for your Rascal I'm sure! So miss him but remember he's in
a far better place and until you meet again.... Kimberly, Elliott & Elise