From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:04:01 -0500
Today is the last day to register for the Pet Pals Gift Exchange! I'll
be sending out the last of the pet names this week and it looks like
it's going to be a lot of fun!

So far we have Water Dragons, Minks, Birds and Bunnies and just
yesterday I had 2 Mustangs sign up! I can't imagine what a ferret would
buy for a mustang but I think it's going to be great to see. I know we
had a bunny that registered and was assigned a ferret as its Pet Pal.
The mom contacted me and asked if I thought a muzzle would be an okay
gift! LOL!!! I suppose if I were a rabbit that might be what I would
buy for ferrets too. I would laugh so hard to get one in the mail for
my kids; I can't imagine trying to get it on them.

If you'd like more information on the exchange or would like to
participate please visit
http://www.ferretsunlimited.org/pet-pals.html

So far we have a card for all but 15 of Jeans 100+ ferrets, hopefully
today I can be sure that each and every one of them is going to be
remembered this year!

Thanks so much!!

~Shannan
Join the Pet Pals Gift Exchange