From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 18:41:24 -0500
Hello Members:

The dead line for the shelters to have their shelters up on the tree
was November 20th, 2006. I had to put a dead line on the giving tree
so all the babies could get a Santa for Christmas and have their gifts
arrive on time.

I have been over whelmed by shelters sending me stories & Pics to me
for the last 5 days. There is no way I can get them all up on the
giving tree. I have no choice but to put up only the one's that came
to me before the 26th of November.

I apologize If your shelter kids don't make it on the tree - but there
are already 465 shelter ferrets up on the trees, and with 102 that are
up on the tree at this time needing Santas, with another 2 full trees
going up in a few days.

So once again (to the Shelters), I do apologize if I do not get your
babies up on the Giving Tree for 2006. Next year I will be asking the
shelters their information starting October 1st 2007. The dead line
will remain the same (11-20-07).

Wishing Every one a Merry Christmas and Thanking ALL the Secret Santas
for their support for this years Giving Tree

Kris S Mewton