From:
Morgan Knicely and Klinger Fuzzdragon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 1994 08:44:57 -0600
Greetings Digest Readers,

**Is it un-PC to continue calling this the FML?  I like the acronym.
[No, I think it's quite PC and also appropriate.  But thanks for asking. BIG]

**Maybe everyone remembers me posting about 3 weeks ago with a request for
information about Austin ferret owners.  Well, all the Austinites on the
list have sent me mail and it looks like there are enough of us to have a
small frolic.  At this point I'm trying to decide wether to commit to
organizing one for the spring.  Could someone knowledgeable send me some
information about cost, time committment, things I should do, etc.?  I'm
unsure of how to go about doing this, and anyone interested in helping out
should respond to my personal mail.  Also, if there are any product
merchants out there, send me a note about wether you would be interested in
participating.

**On a less optimistic note,  about 3 weeks ago Klinger began loosing hair
on his lower back and tail.  He scratches vigorously and now has a cute
little bald but.  I'm going to have him checked out for an adrenal tumor,
but I can't afford to take him to the vet until the middle of January when
my student financial aid check comes through.  Dr. Williams:  am I
endangering him by waiting?  From past postings it seems like it's
important to get him checked, but that I might have some time before his
condition is serious.  Please RSVP.
**Thanks in advance to all answers!

Morgan Knicely
Klinger Fuzzdragon

P.S. Sorry if the names are repeated, I'm trying out the signature function
on Eudora.

Morgan Knicely (male human age 22)
Klinger Fuzzdragon (male ferret age 2)