From:
Jaden Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:19:47 -0700
Hugs & dooks to all

I hope someone out there can help me or tell me if they have ever had
this happen to their fuzzy.

Today when Spaz woke up he always wants his 10-15 minute cuddle.  As I
was cuddling my boy I noticed that his right ear was all wet.  I turned
him over and noticed that his ear was draining.  It seems like clear
fluid with some wax mixed in.  He gets his ears cleaned regularly and he
was fine the nite before.  I suspect it's an infection of some type and
he will be going to the vet tommorrow because we live 125 miles from the
vet so it's an all day trip.  He seems to be shaking his head a bit and
he is scratching at it.  He has lympho and is on pred so I hope this
isn't something related to his lympho.  The thing is I have no idea where
he would get an infection in his ear from.  Is it possible when we go for
our nightly walks, and he rubs his head on the grass that it could've
come from that?  If anyone had any ideas let me know.  Thanks to all of
you.

Kate and the Spas monster.