From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 00:24:25 -0400
I received so many responses and many said to just keep her but when
she came to me she was in excellent shape, clean cage, toys and VERY
loving. A promise is a promise. I know she was loved and will be again
by this girl. She got Eliza from a pet shop and she had been returned
from one buyer already but she insisted on taking her any ways. My
daughter knows her and she ended up rooming with her after the break-up
with her boyfriend. My daughter has an ENORMOUS dog that likes to chase
squirrels so keeping Eliza there was not a good idea and her friend put
Eliza's well being over her own needs. I know she will be loved and
I do believe that Eliza will remember her. She searched and found a
ferret friendly apartment just so she could take her back. I feel like
I am doing the right thing...it just hurts.

Oddly enough I just got another VERY tiny ferret given to me. I believe
it was just meant to be, to ease my pain. This one, unlike Eliza, is
very old, medically fragile and an "illegal" from CA. But she is sugar
sweet just like Eliza. Life is sure strange.

Nancy in OR letting go and welcoming in at the same time