Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:02:29 -0500
Hello all,

Well first my ISP was down and all mail was sent back so I have no idea if
I will ever see another fml again here.  I also would like to know what I
can do with my ferret babies playing with their water bowl?  I had a small
one and they did not seem to play in it but since they drank it all up I
had to check the bowl five or six times a day to make sure they had water
in i I bought a bigger bowl.t.  Does anyone have any suggestions how to
stop them from playing in the water bowl?  I do have a regualr water bottle
for them but they had a hard time drinking from it since they are just
ferret kits..

Thanks for your help and please email me if you have any suggestions to
this account or my other account which I will post here.
[log in to unmask] in case my regular email at citnet is still not
working.  I miss my fml and hope that I will be able to see them soon.

Michele in New Jersey

[citnet seems to be back.  BIG]