From:
phbumble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:17:05 -0600
Please join us for Ferret Talk Chat at http://www.pethobbyist.com/.

Ferret Talk chat is a chat where you get to talk to other ferret owners
as your ferret(s).

It'is an interesting and fun way of interacting with other ferret owners,
and will let you ask questions you think your ferret might ask, or tell
silly ferrety stories, or fun activities you enjoy with your ferret kids.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at

The Times:
8:00PM ET
7:00PM CT
6:00PM MT
5:00PM PT

The Date:
April 27, 2006

The Room:
Exotic Pet Chat

The Hosts:
PHBumble

See you tonight.

PHBumble

P.S.  For those wonderful folks that came to the chat last week I send my
sincere apology for not being there.  I was down with a severe migraine,
which laid me up for almost 72 hours.  Again, I'm truly sorry I missed
the chat and hope you will come visit and chat with us again.