From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:18:57 -0400
Dianne wrote:
>Also, does anyone know if replacement ramps can be purchased and where?

And ramp COVERS!  Boy, would I love to find a place with easily attached
ramp covers being sold by size.  We can no longer find carpet scraps
around us and the ferrets hated a non-carpet ramp cover I made and
trashed it, so right now we have one ramp uncovered (which they
fortunately seem to like though not as much as they like the carpeted
two which are getting really scruffy and also need replacement.