From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 16:32:07 -0400
Hi all from CaCaLand,
Rascal has been ill since March 26, today is April 18, am told he probably
has distemper, I can't believe that, so I'm waiting for return of biopsy.
Am told it could show false-positive, boy,that's alot of relief~$&!!#.How do
you look your fuzzie in his precious little eyes and tell him he has to go
to sleep?  He's alert and knows what's going on around him, he's not in a
stupor or lathargic, he just can't move around, discouraged by his
non-ability, you have to feed him, he eats and poops well.  So what am I
supposed to do?  I'm not prepared to take a life, with eyes of life, just
miserable because he is limited to laying there.  HELP!!!

I apologize about the basements, I've only seen damp,moldy ukky ones.I do
know about the heat.  I live in the deserts of CaCaLand, where my babies
have seen the therms hit 127*.I take all precautions humanly possible, down
to where if power outages occur they have gallon jugs of frozen water to
curl next to,for up to 3 days, if there is an earthquake(god forbid), we're
outta here!!!!(with our icy milk jugs)HAHA!!  To think about it I've been
from coast to coast and the only thing that scares me, are the unpredictable
tornadoes, not enough warning there.O.K.  enough.

If anyone does get a # for the associated press, please post it here.

XOXOXOX'S to all fuzzies everywhere.  I'll give a prayer for all ill babies.
I love you Rascal, mom.
Thieffie,Miji,Diamond,Mocoa,Cola,Thumper,Star,
Shelby,Shasta,Ceazar,Sa'ce,&Zazu,all want you home real soon.

Shasta, was 1st CaCa rescue, she was in full blown heat, the real sloppy
wet, nickel sized vulva, it was spay or die.  I opted surgery, if death was
the only alternative, the very next day she was naked, 'cept for black and
blue skin.  She had a very bad shed of hormones, never has shown any other
signs of problems she is the sweetest thing on four tiny feets.  UhOh, mom
means everyone on 4 feets.  [DS]