Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:27:47 -0400
I am tired- very very tired-- tired of being dictated to by corporate
powers, by organizations which are toally self serving-- I am referring
to: the US insurance industry The audubon SOciety and The Sierra Club

I attended a quilt show and can you believe it-- a vendor there (ho
moonlights as an insurance adjustor -) lost the future a expensive
machine when she started saying how they should not be pets, they are
exotic , dangerous and many insurance companies are JUST in denying
insurance to owners.  This is not getting better-- this movement is
growing!

FOLKS you HAVE to take a stand--

You are on the fringe of losing your pets, the status of housepet for the
ferret is being challenged.  It IS an organized movement utilizing Peta ,
politics and long standing organizations with financial backing!

PROTEST ferrets ranked as exotics!!  EVERYWHERE- for petes sake they
arrived her with early american settlers- were domesticated then -
working agriculktural animals--

WRITE to Audubon & SIerra Club--
If you do not make a fuss ( A POLITE, ORGANIZED FUSS) you may not be
allowed to have ferrets 10 yearsfrom now... I have been warning our time
faces ne chalklenges-- pick up your pencils and write-- if there is
exotic legislation in your area attend adn fight for the rights of your
ferrets.

Alicia D