From:
Mark Hei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 12:43:24 -0500
My female black sable, 1 year + 4 months, named Shelby, owns myself and
Sandy, a female 8 month albino ferret, and Simon, a male 3.5 month kitten.
Right now she is napping in my sweater and helping me type on the computer
keyboard.

She has learned some new karate moves since my cat moved in with us... She
sticks her head out for me to grab, and then quickly backs off and runs
down 2 flights of stairs into another room.  Then, she runs one way, and
as I try to catch her, she can do more moves than a jumping bean!!!  She
is tireless, and in great shape...

I blame it on the cat and mouse games she plays with Sandy and Simon...