Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 16:41:28 -0800
Hi!  Just wanted to tell you all something funny about the boys!  My
husband, the big softie that he is, bought a miniature little red wagon for
an early present for the ferrets while out Christmas shopping the other
day.  He thought it would be cute to take their picture in while they were
wearing (unwillingly) their Santa hat and Antlers.  We put Arnold in it and
pulled it slowly across the carpet, and I swear he was grinning!  He just
sat back on his haunches and rode for as long as we would pull it.  Clint
also seemed to like riding, but he likes to go faster!  Only one ferret
will fit comfortably at a time, so the one that isn't riding follows the
wagon until the other jumps out and then he gets his turn!  I just thought
this was so cute!  Good thing it isn't motorized or we'd probably have a
couple of speed demons on our hands!

Later,
Kevin and Laura
Clint (faster! faster! faster!  wheeeeeeee!)
Arnold (I like to feel the wind in my whiskers!)