From:
Dani Lucking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 14:26:50 -0600
A friend and former subscriber had a scare with his Princess recently.
She was thin, balding, and inactive.  Long story short, she has adrenal,
but has turned around so much the vet has postponed surgery.  She is much
better.  He has requested that all ferrets send Princess get well messages.
We do this in our messages.  Sometimes we actually let the ferrets on the
keyboard to hit whatever keys they may, and then "translate" what they were
saying.  Other times we let the ferrets tell us stories that we type in
for them.  Please do whichever you feel is more fitting to your ferrets'
personalities.  He says she loves to get email just for her.  Send Princess
get well messages to [log in to unmask]  Thanks in advance!

Dani