From:
Tiffany Getz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 10:35:40 EST
Hey, all.  I guess a little introduction is due here.  My name is Tiffany,
and I got my first two fuzzies, Stoney and JR, about two months ago from
a wonderful little ferret shelter here in northern Virginia.  I've been
getting the FML for about a month and a half now, and I figured it was
time to say something.  Anyway, I know y'all probably want to hear more
about my weezils than you want to hear about me, so here goes. :)

Stoney is a dark brown (almost black) sable female.  JR is a lighter brown
sable female.  They're both 2 years old, but I don't know if they're
sisters or if they were just cage mates...the lady who turned them into
the shelter didn't say.  Of course, they're pretty much sisters anyway. :)

Stoney is definately the troublemaker...whenever I hear things falling off
of my dresser, I know whose furry little head is going to poke up and give
me the "innocent" ferret look.  I can't get mad at her, though...she's just
too darn cute.  JR is the sleeper...while Stoney is running around making
messes, she'll find a nice little spot to curl up and go to sleep until
Stoney comes and jumps on her...then they both go ballistic.

Stoney LOVES going for walks on her harness and leash...I've gotten some
pretty funny looks walking her around...people think she's a big rat or
something.  I have to educate the neighbors about fuzzies.  JR is more of a
stay-at-home ferret.  She likes walking around the house a bit, as long as
my room (excuse me...our room) is within smelling distance...any further
than that, though, and she bolts back towards the room as soon as she gets
the chance.  I tried taking her outside once, but she didn't like that much
either, so I suppose Stoney will have to be my only walking partner for
now.

Anyway, I guess I better stop babbling now...a big thanks to all you folks
for putting up with this loooong post, and for all the great info that I've
gotten from you guys through the FML!

Dooks and fuzzy kisses-
Tiffany and the Fuzzy Twosome