Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 14:16:25 +0000
Hello again!!!

Well, I have a fuzzy related question.  In my art class I have to make a
news paper layout on any subject that I want.  So naturaly, what was my
first idea??  FUZZIES!!!  I have to write an article, and add some pictures.
Can anybody give me a few ideas on what I could do?  I'm thinking that mabey
I could get some graphics off the 'net, and mabey some photo's of Chelsea,
and Kelsey.  But what could I write?  Can anybody think of a catchy
headline?  Thanks sooooo very much for your help!!!

Dooks and ferret kisses from the girls!!!
Ashley:)
Chelsea+Kelsey too!!!