Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 14:17:41 +0000
Hi all!
Well, I just got home from school, and 'cause it is raining out, I decided
to take a peek at today's FML.  Well, I just thought that I'd let you all
who are waiting to get your Totally Ferret samples, that I got mine 2 days
ago.  It took over a month to get here too!  I attempted to give some to
Chelsea and Kelsey, but nether wanted anything to do with it!  I'm going to
try to give it to them again today.  I kinda hope that they don't like it
tho, because of the REALLY high prices.

Hey, here's a question.  What ever happened to David Doyle?  You know, Rosie
and Maxie's dad?  He used to send out a little note, or funny story to some
people every day!  Where are you Dave???

Well, gotta go.  Oh yea, to who ever said that they bought a plant holder,
and put a basket on the end- sounds like a good idea!  Mabey I'll try it.

Hugs and Dooks from the Ocean State!
Ashley:)
Chelsea+Kelsey Too!!!! (R*E*A*L*L*Y S*P*O*I*L*E*D) <GGG>