From:
"Charlene M Lowe (Charlene Lowe)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 15:36:10 -0600
Those hollow balls with 6 holes in them are part of the ferretrail. They are
connector pieces so you can angle the tubes in different directions. I see a
lot of pet stores that sell the ball with holes, but then no tubes and vice
versa. On the Ferretrail box, however, there is a picture which shows it and
how to connect this ball to the tubes.

Is the person who makes ferret-proofed baby strollers on the FML? I can't
remember where I heard about them. They sound neat! Do you sell them? How
much are they and can we get them by Christmas?

Happy thanksgiving. Charlene