From:
"Charlene M Lowe (Charlene Lowe)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 16:40:52 -0500
On Mon, 9 Oct 1995 23:31:28 -0400 Brian Canals <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>The following is not ferret related, but knowing everyone's big hearts I
>feel sure no one will grump to much.  I need some help from Dr Williams or
>Dr Weiss (sorry I couldn't find your e-mail address).  The pound gave me a
>baby squirrel that was found after the storm...  [log in to unmask]

Since you are on America Online you can also try under Clubs & Interests, go
to pet care forum, then pet care boards, then list categories, click on
small mammals & exotic animals, then list topics and go to "Squirrels".
There are a bunch of squirrel experts and people who have squirrels as pets
(a bunch of them!!) on that board. Also, go the same way and instead of
small mammals/exotics, click on Questions for Vets, then list topics and
click on wild animal health...  This may also help (esp. since Dr. Williams
if going on a long deserved vac... Thank goodness Dr. Weiss will be here!)
Good luck!! Charlene