From:
Ingella Arwidsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:55:27 +0100
Never did I believe to set so many feelings in thunder with my mail.  Funny
that the people thinking as I do have mailed directly to me and people who
disgree have mailed the FML.

I think those who are angry have misunderstood........ Someone was very
upset that I was not more disturbed when my little Houdini was missing for
five days - all I can say is that she did not see me then.  He did not come
home by himself but after an ad in the daily newspaper.  He left on Friday
night, I talked to the police on Saturday - during the weekend I was posting
messages all over town, on Monday I placed an ad for Tuesday and - there
some nice and caring people had taken him in.

Also did I not know that there are landlords allowing ferrets only when
caged - I can understand then that you have to obey.

However, I cannot understand the piece about " when you have other animals,
children and a lot of people coming and going.."

In that case, maybe the ferrets are not just the right pets!

It is also not so that I put my darlings asleep just to save costs - I do
it when I think I save pain!!

The problem with ferrets running to the front door, I have solved with a
gate, 1.2 m high.  Of course different people look differently at things -
I only expressed an opinion!

Best regards
Ingella Arwidsson @lamb.se