From:
David Pradarelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 12:42:13 -0500
Hi everyone first I want to thank everyone who responded to my vaccination
quetions.I took my three in last week and they had both their distemper and
rabies.Vet said they might be a little lethargic...yeah right=)

Secondly,I saw a ferret in a local petstore that I fell in love with so a
couple days ago I decided to goa nd get him.Of course there was one other
ferret in with him and the lady said they were brought in together they are
both over 2yrs old and of course I would have felt guilty about seperating
them so I bought both of them...ugghh I wish I didn't have such a soft
spot..anyway that makes 5 for me.Luckily my three welcomed them with open
arms...my question is how long would it take for signs of ECE to show in my
ferrets if these new ones were exposed?

Also I needed to expand my cage so I went to a local Farm and Fleet bought a
"rabbit hutch"24x36 for 18.99 We had to put it together but it was cheap
enough.we left off one of the small ends then connected it to a doorway on
the big cage so now they have a huge romper room.It turnes out pretty
cool.Sorry this was so long!

Nikki,sassy,phoebe,taz,bear,coonie