Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2011 10:01:37 -0400
Happy Holidays!
LITTLE FEET is now offering many ways to give the Gift of love to
Ferrets on the Giving Tree, your Friends and so many others. Give
them a Gift they want and will remember
!
We have Large Christmas Holiday Stockings filled with bedding, Toys &
treats starting at only $15.00 and shipping is only 5.20 (Priority mail
with tracking) anywhere in the Continental USA and we include a Note
from Santa. International postage available also.

Starting November 2, we have more Gift packages starting @ 15.00 all
the way up to $50.00 and we also offer Gift Certificates in the amounts
$25.00 , $40.00 and $50.00 numbered & signed so your loved ones can
have the Joy of choosing their own LFFR/LFFB bedding items..

*******Happily-2 More of the Dancing, Singing Meercat/Ferret animated
Holiday Critters arrived here and are available but that is the last
batch.******

Check us out today, put us in your Favorites and watch for our Special
Giveaway -a Drawing to win a Free Gift for Customers who purchase
anytime from Nov 2- thru December 15 th...Announcement coming Friday..
Remember: if you don't see what you want in Ready made / Buy it Now
Category- you can order items and get it fast!
Ferret friends get 15% off ALL purchases (including Orders) at checkout
by using Coupon code go15 ..

We have everything from single piece Bedding, toys, carry sacks, heat
paks, to Full cage sets & inbetween - and our bedding is well known and
Loved around the World since 2001..

To see samples of recent Customer orders go to
www.facebook.com/littlefeetferretbedding and click on our Photos tab in
left hand column and view CUSTOM ORDERS BY LITTLE FEET FERRET BEDDING

We are self supporting and Supply All Medical, Food and Care for the
Many Older and Previously Unwanted Ferrets for which we provide a
permanent Loving Home and Help Others by Donating our Premium bedding
for Raffles & Fundraising to assist Shelters throughout each year..

Come see us - today.
Rose German & the Fuzzies
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org