Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 23:40:40 -0400
WoW!!!
Great Giftt items for the Holidays & Ferret Giving tree- Check these
deals out today - many have been sold already & we added more !!We have
Large Christmas Holiday Stockings filled with bedding, Toys & treats
starting at only $15.00 plus shipping anywhere in the Continental USA
and we include a Note from Santa. International postage available also.

Remember: if you don't see what you want in Ready made / Buy it Now
Category- you can order items and get it fast!
Ferret friends get 15% off ALL purchases (including Orders) at checkout
by using Coupon code go15 ..

We have everything from single piece Bedding, toys, carry sacks, heat
paks, to Full cage sets & inbetween - and our bedding is well known and
Loved around the World since 2001..

To see samples of recent Customer orders go to
www.facebook.com/littlefeetferretbedding
and click on our Photos tab in left hand column and view CUSTOM ORDERS
BY LITTLE FEET FERRET BEDDING

We are self supporting and Supply All Medical, Food and Care for the
Many Older and Previously Unwanted Ferrets for which we provide a
permanent Loving Home and Help Others by Donating our Premium bedding
for Raffles & Fundraising to assist Shelters throughout each year..

Come see us - today.
Rose German & the Fuzzies
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/boutique/cat_335605-A-READY-MADEBUY-IT-NOW-GIFT-Baskets-Certs.html>