From:
Carla Almaraz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 20:30:04 -0700
Cheri McCoy,
    Thanks a lot.  I have a mutiny on my hands.  When my 11 ferrets
read your post about the care you give your shelter ferrets, they
demanded new toys twice weekly.  They also stated they want out at
least 1 hour longer daily (up to 4 hours daily).  Since I'm a mere
mortal compared to the shining example you have set, I informed my
guys that I am doing the best I can.
    Therefore, Commander Riker (the alter ego evil twin of the real
one) asked me to tell you to expect 10 new faces within 2 days.  He
booked one-way reservations on Delta Airlines (I discovered this when
my checking account had *no* money in it!) The only ferret that has
not indicated a desire to leave is Magellan.  He said he will be glad
when all the others are gone and he has me all to himself!  :)

        -Carla