From:
Jean Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 21:25:39 -0700
My household grows by leaps & bounds but can still find room for visitors it
seems.  I had a call from a couple that had to give up their beloved
fuzzies.  They were getting married and moving to an apartment that didn't
allow pets of any kind.  I now have a pair of beautifull fuzzies that need a
home to adopt.  Casper is a 2 yr female Red Eyed White and Rascal is a 3 yr
sable male.  The couple asked that they not be seperated.  They took both
ferrets to the vet for their rabies, distemper & complete health check
before I picked them up so everything is current & a clean bill of health.
Both have an absolutely wonderful temperment and have not even been nipped
once.  I sometimes wish some of mine were this well behaved :) They also
have a huge cage & accessories as well.  As a conciensious ferret owned
myself, I will only let them go to someone that is aware of & willing to
give the care & time ferrets need.

If anyone in the Wichita, Ks area is looking to be ferret owned by 2
wonderfull fuzzies, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Enjoy!

Jean & the house of many critters.