From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 11:25:05 +0100
Hi all,

Wired thing happened last nite, for the first time ever my 5 1/2 year old
Wilma woke me up in the middle of the nite she was scratching my legs like
she wanted them to move, I'm sure she wanted to tell me something so I got
up and she led me into the kitchen,,,she wanted some treats!  guess the
poor girl is getting a bit senile..  but of course I got a close look at
her to see if there's another reason for this behavior but couldn't find
any.  Has anyone out there noticed any personality change at old age..I'm
not sure if i should be amused or worried.

Helen, Wilma,Tod & Hubert