Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:40:28 +0000
If anyone wants to know how ferrets get on living outside in Norway 24X7
and being fed on a raw diet then they can contact a friend of mine who
like me keeps entire ferrets of both sexes together 24X7 without any
unwanted kittens.

Stig is also hoping to post on this board about the way we keep our
ferrets entire and outdoors when the weather in Norway go's down to
minus 20C.

[log in to unmask] or get on to
http://www.ilderforum.com/forum/index.php

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up
Mark Twain
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/First_Page-Index.html