From:
Erick Nadal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 14:57:16 -0400
I too would like to step forward and say Kim's shelter is one of the nicest
I have ever been to.  She cleans everyday religiously.  I know this for a
fact because I have been over there quite often.  I have never seen her use
drugs or even want to.  We have had some beer together on a Friday night
after all the cleaning chores are done.  She doesn't drink on Saturday
nights because she works on Sundays.  There is nothing wrong with that.  I
know for a fact she doesn't use shelter funds for items that don't relate
to the ferrets.  She has shown me her books, she has nothing to hide.  Kim
is a really nice person and it really makes me mad she would be attacked
anonymously like this on the fml and on the work front.  If "Wormhole" has
a problem with her or her shelter, come forward and don't be a coward about
your attacks.  How dare they call her work?  She runs a great shelter, she
won't even spend a night away from home because one of the fuzzies, or
more, might need medication.  She is a responsible, caring shelter owner.
Give her a break!!

Thanks for letting me rant!

Kym Isear