Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 12:08:19 -0500
First let me state this is not about the Raw vs Kibble debate. Everyone
will have their own opinion on that and rehashing it on the FML every 6
months just annoys everyone.

This is about scientific study vs experience. IT IS NECESSARY TO DO
SCIENTIFIC THE STUDY. Everyone on either side of the issue should be
jumping up and down and promoting a study because an unbiased study
shows the definitive facts. If your opinion is proven right great
pat yourself on the back and say I told you so, if it makes you feel
better. If your opinion is wrong stomp and complain and swear the study
is flawed. Either way, right or wrong in your opinion, at least there
is documented evidence of the effects.

Only with a starting point can we move forward. Only with measured
results can we verify improvement. Only with unbiased opinions can
progress be gained.

Please stop fighting about who is right and who is wrong and let an
unbiased study answer the question. Just keep it off the FML where
everyone has heard the same thing again, and again, and again, to
the point where it drives people out of our community.

Dang.... I tripped stepping off my soapbox and twisted my ankle...
do I need cold press or hot press for that?

Ken Nyren