From:
Tony Mastropolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 1997 23:50:23 +0100
Greetings from the "local zoo" (at least according to my parents).

We got our first fert about 4 years ago, and ferret math has struck us four
times since then.  I have been reading the FML for several weeks, and I have
to admit that I have learned more about them in these past few weeks from
the FML than in the previous 4 years from experience and two ferret books.

My question is this.  A couple of my ferrets have ratty looking and almost
bald tails, with lots of black heads on them.  Is there something that I
could do to get the hair to grow back??

I know that Rogaine is now available over the counter, would this work??
(Relax, that's just a joke).

But seriously, can I use an astringent such as sea breeze or something like
that on their tails to help clear up the blackheads and get the hair to grow
back??

Thanks for your help in advance, and thanks to Bill (and Chris) for a great
source of information.