From:
Kim Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 1996 16:27:28 -0400
HI Fellow ferret lovers!!!

I've been gone from the gang for several months but I'm very glad to be
back.  I have two questions to ask in my very first post.

1.  Jazper, my furry friend, has his own room in our new house.  He has
always been the only ferret in our family, and I swear he thinks he's
human!!  My question is about how to introduce him to a new puppy.  We don't
have the pup yet.  We're going to the local shelter to find a Lab-type pup
after Christmas.  What is the best way to introduce the four-legged family
memembers?

2.  I'm currently a grad student interning in a third-grade class.  I'm
curious to know if there are any children's books out there with ferrets as
characters.  I have several "pet guide" books.  I'm looking for storybooks.

Thanks for all your help.  I've learned a lot reading this list in the
past!!

Kim Lester and Jazper