Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:18:30 EDT
Hey all -- Petco Issaquah WA needs some assistance with taing care of
little ones -- I was in there yesterday at 6 pm -- 4 male ferrets --
6 months old -- no food no water -- I got a clerk and told him they
needed water immediatley as they were nawing and pawing at the water
container. He said the girls that work there didnt want to water them
because they are biters but he said he told them that if they sprayed
their hands with apple bitter they wouldnt bite.

I told him they dont have any food either -- he said a bowl that was
full of dry powder looking stuff was there wet food and they would get
more food when the "girls" did feedings later.

At least they had gotten water --- Im going back this morning on my
break to check on them -- I may even offer the store 99.00 for all of
them -- I have 2 at home now -- but I was wondering -- i know there is
nothing we can do --or what have others done at local Petcos --may even
get a part time job there just so i can keep them covered not sure -
but can we put together "watch teams" where we can go and keep check on
this kind of situations -- and stay on their asses to take care of
these little ones. Ill talk to the manager today and tell him/her that
I better not see bowls empty or either allow me to feed and work with
them -- might help them get adopted to a good home -- huh like thats
going to happen --

anyways anyone in the area --stop by and check on them once in a while
-- im going to daily since i work in the area now.......