From:
Kristine Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 19:58:40 -0800
... what do YOU do with your FUZZBUTTS on those long winter evenings?

What kind of games do YOU play with your ferrets?  You see, my fuzzy ones
have commanded that I seek out new games for them.  The blanket-draging has
been the most fun, as well as steal the smelly socks, they've worn out the
dryer tube and grown bored with king-of-the-futon.  It's time for something
new.

So help me quick, for the fuzzies are flat!

Kristine
and Loki (I'm flat.)
Pheobe (I'm flat too.)
Snowbear (I'm flat IN the dryer tube.)
Mindy (I'm still playing with the smelly sock, what can I say...)