From:
Kristine Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 07:18:44 -0700
I have a fuzzy who has insulinoma, and doesn't seem to have alot of energy.
I have him on a high-protien diet, which gives him enough energy to want to
come out of the cage, but he doesn't play with the other 3.  He's not
interested in toys or playing at all.  He likes to come out of the cage and
find another place to curl up in and sleep.  He's pretty chubby now, and
it's all mush, not much muscle.  Any ideas?