From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 1996 08:35:00 -0500
Hi everypeoples,

Dis here is Rosie Doyle, and me and my sifters are having a real fun time
here in the Lost Angelslast at Grandma and Grandpaw's house!  We is on
baycation!  Well, we get to be here wit' our big ferret sifter
Scar-Scar...Ma and Da call her a doggy, but we tink dat she is just a 20
pound ferret...she likes to play hide-and-seek with Sammi, and yesterday
Maxie was liking me all over the face, so you nose she is in the Christmas
spirit...Ma and Da is talking about gettin' a flying squirrel for the
holidays and stuffs but we don' know what it is gonna be like, probably like
with wings or someting like dat...

We is here givin' out copies of our Christmas Adventure gettin' to see all
of our relatives, on the human side you nose...we sure miss talkin' to all
the FML peoples and we can't wait to get back home cause Ma and Da we tink
bought us like tons of presents and we can't wait to open 'dem tomorrow
morning and den unload dem back at home in our place...

Miss Wiggles is doing fine after her surgery, and she is a trooper, she
feels special 'cause she is here in her own big cage so dat we don't step on
her...she feels very important!  It turns out that she is like 6 years old
and stuff, but she nose that I am the boss around here anyway ("Yeah, right
Rosie," Wiggles interjects).

Well, gotta go do some stuff and tings, so catch up wit you later on, send
me some mail so I can read it to Grandma and Grandpaw...

Love and raisins in my stocking,

     Rosie  =)