Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 05:34:36 -0700
Hi Folks,
I'm still waiting on the rewritten checks to come back in the mail.  Sorry
the rest of you are still waiting for your raffle numbers.  So if you are
one of those folks that has to send me a rewritten check, just drop me an
email and let me know it's on the way or what the status is and I will do
the numbers and get them emailed out.  This way I hope to do the drawing
at the latest on sunday or monday.

And by the way, Lola's surgery should be taking place some time next week.
I can't thank you all enough.  The official thank you list will be coming
out this weekend.

Thanks,
Kim
S.U.M.S