Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:38:29 -0500
There is an old law on the books that prohibits ferrets but no one is
interested in enforcing it. Unfortunately, no one is interested in
changing it. You can get a special dispensation to have ferrets by
calling the head of Animal Control. I don't have her information with
me at work but you can contact me and I will send it to you. I adopt
many ferrets to DC residents and ask them to contact that lady and get
the dispensation...just in case someone wants to make a fuss about the
ferrets.

Hope this Helps
Robin
FerretsFirst Rescue and Placement of NoVA