From:
Steve Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 10:39:35 -0400
Hi all,

Many months ago I posted asking about taking ferrets covertly into CA.  It
seems I am definitely moving to the LA area in the near future and I have no
intent of leaving my two fuzzy family members behind.

From the responses I got last time, I decided that the best way to go is to
drive.  The only potential problem was the agricultural stations on the
state borders.  How thorough are these stations?  If I throw some blankets
over their car cage, is that enough?  Are there any areas in Southern CA
that don't have these checkpoint stations?

Also, can anyone recommend a really good ferret vet in the San Fernando
Valley area?  The STAR*Ferrets list has _so many_ vets it's hard to even
believe that they're still illegal.  :-) I want the best of care for my two
runts.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Steve
--
Steve Ferguson                   | Despite the name, food stamps are _not_
Email: [log in to unmask]          | edible.