From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:33:02 +0000
>We've turned him into both paypal and ebay....both not willing to do
>anything...
>...Is there anything we can do??

If you used a credit card with Paypal then you can certainly dispute the
charge(s) with the card issuer... but it sounds as though you may have paid
by check or money order. I don't know the exact timeframe, but there might
still be time to stop payment. Be sure to save/print copies of all
correspondence including the listing(s), which could help to support your
claim. You might try contacting your state's (or his) BBB or Attorney
General's Office to ask if you have any recourse. Also, I believe there's an
on-line version of the BBB. If so, try contacting Paypal and Ebay one more
time. If they still don't want to assist you, then report them to the
on-line BBB.

Good luck!

[SH]