From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:19:52 -0700
*Noodles prances into the FML*

*DOOK!!  Hey everyone!  Betcha wonderin how im a doin eh?  Im doin GREAT!
It's mommy thats havin da nervous breakdown*

*Shes been gettin da baby food, nutrical, and all dat stuff ready for me
when I get home tomorrow*

*She even got da creative idea.....She told me to tell ya dat she's got
an auction running for me*

*Said it'll be the last one probably for a while*

*She said dat the winnin bidder gets a choice of a sleepey sack, hammock,
or blankie and you pick the size!*

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2038041713

*All dat $ will be used for me of course!

I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone that has helped us out
so far and thanks for answering my MANY questions..the FML is the BEST!!!!

and to thank Robyn for her support..THANK YOU!

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*