From:
Laurie McGinness <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:16:14 EDT
Hello to all my fellow fuzzy lovers,I wanted to post that I just started
making ferret hammies and blankies for all of our fuzz balls.  I will
make them in any size or color that you prefer.  I know its hard sometimes
to find just the right size you need for your babies.  I also want to add
that 10 percent of all my sales go to a local ferret shelter-rescue.  If
anyone is interested please feel free to e-mail me at

thank you  from Laurie ,thats me and my fuzzies:
Frankie,Farrah and Zeus