Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 12:48:48 -0500
Hi, I am so sorry, I re read my post and realized I left ot the crcial
info...BOTH my babies have been diagnosed with Adrenal Gland Disease :*(

I am doing everything I can, light cycle therapy, Lpron, Pedia-pred for
Mowgi, but I desperately want to give them the opportnity to have the
operation.

Here in Southeast CT I have been quoted $950 per surgery.  As I am living
on student loans it's hopeless.  I can afford abot $500 for both together.
I will work in said clinic, clean cages, whatever.  I am DESPERATE!

Thanks for your attention and I apologize for leaving their diagnoses out
of my first post!

--
Anne Harper