From:
DOUGLAS SCHOLTES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 12:09:37 -0400
Hello All,
 I have just started giving Paulie heartworm medicine for the past 3 mos..  He
now runs when he sees the little container and oral dropper.  He absolutely
despises the taste of the stuff.  He handles baths, nail clipping and ear
cleaning, even shots great, but hates that stuff.  I saw someone mention to
mix with something that tastes good.  If that wasn't done when the vet
diluted it down for me, does it harm the effectiveness of the drug to mix it
with something? And if it doesn't, suggestions?

  Bill I would have written you privately but lost your personal address.
Anyways, maybe if you divided the FML into medical and entertainment
sections. People could suscribe to both or one or the other.  It seems
those are the two major sections of the FML. Legal matters could be
placed with entertainment even though its not. Or you could have a
technical section for ferrets.
  I don't believe it should be shortened though.  That would be like
saying there were stupid questions, answers, and statements.

Thanks,
Paulie and Doug