Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 09:54:10 -0400
Jean,

When I got my last baby, Cricket, she was very similar to Cashew.  If she
heard anyone in the room or nearby she would cry until picked up and/or
let out and she would nip incessantly.  She is most definitly my baby
though.  I have broken her of her biting habit at least with respect to
me.  She still attempts to bite strangers if she think she can get away
with it.  All in all its just something I've gotten used to and my
friends have been getting used to.  When one of my fuzzies starts looking
in on our get togethers everybody looks to make sure its Loki so that
they can relax.......

I did almost pick up another baby that I was told "Bites a little", but
when I went to check her out she was not really a baby and she proceeded
to chomp down on the end of my finger and wouldn't let go.  We got her
teeth off and then she squirmed away and did it again. She almost took
the end of my finger off, and I was most displeased. Does Cashew break
the skin when she bites??  If she doesn't she's probably playing and
should settle down in that respect, but if she is breaking the skin that
is a definite problem.

Butch
Loki (The lazy sable terror)
Cricket (the cute one of the family)