From:
Chris Leo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 18:06:09 -0500
Greetings Ferret Lovers!  A friend at work needs to give up her four little
guys for personal reasons.  I told her I'd try to help via the fml.  We live
in Michigan, she in Waterford and me in Milford.  Is anyone interested in
adopting her little guys?  I don't have all the ages,sex,colors, but I will
forward all responses to her.  Is anyone aware of a ferret rescue that she
could use,she really hates to use the Humane Society for fear they would be
put to sleep?  Thanks to all and hugs and kisses to all the ferts out there.
E-mail me @ Judy Leo K9on Mars@aol.com.....Judy