From:
Jody Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 02:48:05 -0400
Have to move out of my home, and need to find homes for 5 baby kits of 3
months and their mother.Plus another female of 4-5 yrs old.They are healthy,
but due to funds at time still in need of their shots and spaying or
neautering if not going to be used as breeders.The babys are all albino,
plus th mother too.The 4-5 yr.old female is a teddy bear and is just good
for someone 's pet needs just the love to be given.If you can help here, or
have any advice for me.Please write me or phone 419-241-5585.  Thank you.

          Jody Green

[Moderator's note: Ms. Green is in the Toledo, Ohio area.  BIG]