From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 23:34:47 -0700
Dear Mary, et.al.

Well, when my Mr. Bear survived over 6 months after 2 vets gave up on him,
one day it seemed that he was very tired..  He had gove down a long road, &
I sensed he was getting very tired..  I talked to him, explained how much I
loved him, & said it would be ok if he let go, if between he & God it was
time.  He made not a sound during the night, but the next morning he was
gone.  He was almost 7 years old, & for several years had an enlarged
spleen.  The last year he had abdominal asciets, or fluid build up, & other
things wrong.

Below is Timmy's story that has a happy ending, and it was just this week
that I got a line on getting the herbal tonic that helped him.  It has been
out of production about two years now.  I can now get hold of a formula by
the same company that made the origional..  It has 29 of the origional 37
ingredients, & 6 different herbs added.  Please let me know if you would
like to be part of a pilot study.  The newer formula I can get at less cost,
also, since it would come right from the factory., The owner is giving me a
discount when he heard of the ferrets that are in so much need:)

The point of all this is maby it's not the end for your dear one:)

Cancer, health, & Timmy's recovery The whole story is too long for the list,
but he is still alive & well two & one half years after he was diagnosed
with "terminal lymphoma", lab confirmed by Dr. Susan Brown, of Illinois, one
of the leading ferret vets.  Email me for a copy of it, & a comparison of
the herbs in the two formulas.  This may be the answer to two years of
searching for more of the herbal tonic that helped Timmy FULLY recover from
his "terminal" illness:)

Bill tells me that Timmy's story will soon be on the server to download.:)
Three cheers for Bill & the work he does to make this list the success that
it is!

                 Gary & the gang of fur ->

        Thru joining, their grief has been transmuted to joy,
        loneliness to celebration...

        ..Data, in "The Tin Man" episode, STNG.