From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 16:25:52 -0700
Very Good!  God bless you guys.  Keep up the good work.

I know from work with Timmy (who's doing great), & Mr. Bear who passed over
last fall, that what they want is a very big part of what will be.  There's
some throw of the genetic dice, and a good measure of how much we can give
them something to live for.  I guess in all, it helps me appreciate the days
we have together.

I have an old saying, "if I get hit by a plane before tomorrow comes..."
indicating I recognize I don't have full control over even my life.  I guess
the saying of "plan as if you will live forever but live as if there may be
no tomorrow" has a good bit of truth in it also.

Take care & enjoy whatever we may be able to :)

Sincerely,

                 Gary & the gang of fur ->

        Thru joining, their grief has been transmuted to joy,
        loneliness to celebration...

        ..Data, in "The Tin Man" episode, STNG.