From:
Hey Hey Hey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 20:07:34 -0400
Hey All,

I am looking for any and all information on enlarged spleens.  I dont know
anything about enlarged spleens and one of my rescues has one.  Apparently
his is very large, covers half of his stomach.  What are the causes of
enlarged spleens?  Are enlarged spleens fixable, are they dangerous.  I
have heard they are common.  Are they a symptom of something else, if so
what?

I am completely at a loss here.  Knowledge is key in making the right
choices for these little ones and right now I feel totaly inadequte (sp),
so any help will be greatly appreciated.  I have tried looking at the
ferret pathology page but have not found anything.

Fuzzy Blessings,

Karen and the Fuzzy Beach Bums