From:
MICHAEL DENISE CUMMINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 08:35:42 -0700
Yes, I too got one of these "Scam" letters.  The police were called here
in Auburn and there's not a whole bunch they can do unless there is a
check sent.  If these jerks are out there trying to scam ferret shelters,
you know they will try to scam the disabled, elderly, etc.  How sad!!

"This letter is to establish my declaration to support your organization.

I am making a first time donation in the amount of One Thousand Dollars
($1,000.00).  A check in the said amount was mailed and addressed to you
as beneficiary.

Beneficiary Name: Denise Cummings

1810 "K" St. SE
Auburn, WA 98002

[etc. etc. -- the remainder reads EXACTLY as the scam letter posted here
yesterday.  BIG]

Oh, by the way Denise's Delightful Dookers Ferret Rescue would like to
thank all of you who have donated financially and with items that the
shelter needed.  It has been a God-send.  The shelter still has a vet
bill and at this point the surrenders are slowing down so will the vet
bill.  (60 ferts to date) Whew!!!

"It's not that they don't care....it's that they don't know"  Will try
to do better at keeping you informed about DDDFR.  Again, THANK YOU SO
MUCH!!!

God Bless!!